Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bobbed style haircut help !!!!?

I have hair that is slightly below my ears, I have some natural wave and curl. My hair has been in a short bobbed style before, and it maintained the curl well and looked cute. That was awhile ago, and I would like to go back to that style, just a little bit longer (somewhere between my ears and collar).



Question is, that hairstylists I've been to don't seem to know what I'm talking about! What is it called when the bottom ends of your hair curl under toward your head, and it slightly comes out from your head in the curl? I used to call in "undercut" or the term "stacked", but I am not sure if this is correct or not.



Please help and with photos if you can!!!! Thanks!!!!



Bobbed style haircut help !!!!?

You are correct. The undercut makes it turn under by itself and the stack gives you volume. Try going to a hairdresser that's been doing hair for longer than a minute. I would highly recommend NOT letting someone cut your hair if they don't know what an undercut is. You may find a photo here...Good luck.



http://www.hair-styles.org/



Bobbed style haircut help !!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Bob Hairstyle-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++