Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help finding pics of a cute haircut?

I had my hair cut in a chin length bob,but it grew out. Recently, I saw this girl with a cute bob in, oddly enough, a Valtrex commercial and I want my hair cut like that. She had dark brown hair and she was lying in a hammock with her boyfriend. I can't find the clip online; does anyone know where I might find it? Would a hairstylist accept it if I taped the commercial and gave her the video to look at? I know that this is a weird place to find a good haircut, but I really want to look like that.



Help finding pics of a cute haircut?

Valtrex is the herpes medicine. I don't know if you really want to tape that specific commercial and broadcast it to everyone at the beauty parlor. lol.



What you could do is find it online and freeze the frame and print that out. Or even take a camera phone picture of the commercial while playing on your tv.



Oh also go to Valtrex.com and see if that same girl is in one of the photos on the website.



Good Luck.



Help finding pics of a cute haircut?

umm, Ok so, if your looking for something kind of shorterr..



you can look at my hair. www.piczo.com/evil-promise-x



and go to 'carissa' and then pics, and whatever. haha.



you might find something you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++