Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

okay so there's this girl i've known since 3rd grade. we both love musical theater, singing, acting, performing, etc. except she always wants to be better than me in everything! i mean, i get all of the roles she wants and stuff. she's a bit "big-boned' if u kno what i mean. she used to have this really nice golden blonde curly hair that went down to her hips but then she died it red-ish purple and then she chopped it all off to a really short cut. well my hair used to be in a bob but now it's pretty long and looks like Gabriella Montez's (same color and texture) and everyone's been telling me how pretty and cute it is and she comes up to me all snobby and goes "oh my gawd, i think you should get a tiny bob cut. you would look SLIGHTLY adorable." and in a mean way. and she was the first one to tell me a few weeks ago how pretty my hair was now until everyone started complimenting me. i mean, i have good friends, a bit good looking [ppl say i look like a doll] and my life is good.



Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

It seems like she's a very insecure girl. It might not be that she's jealous of you, she probably just have issues with herself at the moment. Hopefully she will grow into herself and realize you don't have to put people down the feel good about yourself.



Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

I personally dont think shes jealous...cos if she was why would she of cut her beautiful hair and make herself look worse...i think shes just a angry bitchy girl...probably is angry at the world...thats the vibe i get.



Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

it's possible that she is, jsut don't try to change yourself. it sounds like your doing good. if she wants to have what you have she'll need to work at it and find what is best for HER. keep up the good work in your life.



Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

Actually it sounds to me like your the conceited one! Why do you care what this girl says to you! Sounds to me like you already know the answer and you enjoy the attention. Why not just be happy with the fact that you have inspired someone to copy you and obviously if there jealous theres a reason why. But life is to petty to worry about this kind of crap. Grow up and get over it and yourself. You will enjoy life a lot more when you stop worrying about it!



Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

i think shes jealous, even if she doesnt know it. it sounds like she is still trying to figure out who she really is because of her emo/preppy moments. i would just ignore it. she sounds annoying.



Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

Aww...I actually had a friend like that...well a couple.... I have one that likes to tell new friends I may have of horrible things I've done like 5 years ago. *sigh*



Try not to give her too much attention, and just live your life as you will. If it gets bad have a talk to her about what's going on, and what you will and won't accept - like having her put you down, etc.



It doesn't seem like she's very close to you, so just keep your space, eventually you guys will settle in your own way...hopefully.



Is she jealous of me? she acts like it...?

jealous? i think not...just be there for her %26amp; be a friend %26amp; over look all her flaws cause thats what friends do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++