Sunday, November 29, 2009

Males and Females: What's sexier??

What is sexier on a woman... long blonde straight hair, or a cute pixie bob?????



Males and Females: What's sexier??

I love having long hair and it looks best on me, but I also have a friend who looks fantastic with a pixie bob. It really depends on the person's personality and face shape.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

depends on that person.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

I'd say long blond hair.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

Sorry, I only prefer Asians and Latinas because they are HOT!



Males and Females: What's sexier??

Depends what suits the person.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

Well, I have long hair and I've been told I'm sexy as hell, but a pixie bob is damn cute too.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

definitely long hair whether it be blonde or brunette...



Males and Females: What's sexier??

long blond



Males and Females: What's sexier??

Guys seem to like longer hair.



But you should wear what makes you comfortable. Short hair is bold and confident.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

I think any woman with long hair is sexier. Girls with pixie bobs are cute not sexy.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

I have long blonde hair. Every guy likes it better wavy rather than straight tho.



Males and Females: What's sexier??

long hair



Males and Females: What's sexier??

I don't think you can make that assumption based on just words.



Each person is different..some people look great with long hair and horrible with short hair...and opposite.



And really...someone can look sexy but her attitude totally ruins it. Why base it on looks alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++