Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm the first to say this on Y!A, but I'm gonna miss Bob Barker, anyone agree?

I can't imagine John Travolta or Jay Leno doing "The Price is Right". I'd much rather see Bob Barker emceeing it, even with his black hair turned white, or even doing it when he was already 90, and in a wheel chair with an oxygen tank. I'm just gonna miss that show, and I thought it was so neat and I always wanted to play in it.



Couldn't he just stick around for five to fifteen years?



I didn't like how he was portrayed in Happy Gilmour with that fight scene, because Bob is cool. Monty Hall was probably better, but unlike "Let's make a deal", contestants have to actually earn their way on stage, instead of just picked for their costume.



But I never did like outbidding someone by one dollar, or just bidding one dollar, that kind of stuff sucked,, and how about that other emcee (Olson?) wearing that light green sparkly outfit, and sitting up there in his box describing all the merchandise? Anyone else here have any fond thoughts on "the Price is Right"?



I'm the first to say this on Y!A, but I'm gonna miss Bob Barker, anyone agree?

yepp. ok sure,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++