Sunday, November 29, 2009

I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

But I want to know what song could have been written about you...spirtually or not? Mine would be the Veggie Tale song, "where is my hairbrush"



Oh, where is my hairbrush?



Oh where is my hairbrush?



Oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where,



Oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where,



Oh, where ... is my hairbrush?



Narrator:



Having heard his cry, Pa Grape enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Larry in a towel, Pa regains his composure and reports ...



Pa:



I think I saw a hairbrush back there!



Larry:



Back there is my hairbrush.



Back there is my hairbrush.



Back there, back there, oh, where, back there,



Oh, where, oh, where, back there, back there,



Back there ... is my hairbrush!



Narrator:



Having heard his joyous proclamation, Junior Asparagus enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Larry in a towel, Junior regains his composure and comments ...



Junior:



Why do you need a hairbrush?



You don't have any hair!



Narrator:



Larry is taken aback. The thought had never occured to him. No hair? What would this mean? What will become of him? What will become of his hairbrush? Larry wonders ...



Larry:



No hair for my hairbrush.



No hair for my hairbrush.



No hair, no hair, no where, no hair,



No hair, no hair, no where, back there,



No hair ... for my hairbrush!



Narrator:



Having heard his wonderings, Bob the Tomato enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Larry in a towel, Bob regains his composure and confesses ...



Bob:



Larry, that old hairbrush of yours ...



Well, you never use it, you don't really need it.



So, well, I'm sorry ... I didn't know.



But I gave it to the Peach - 'cause he's got hair!



Narrator:



Feeling a deep sense of loss, Larry stumbles back and laments...



Larry:



Not fair for my hairbrush.



Not fair! My poor hairbrush.



Not fair, not fair, no hair, not fair,



No where, no hair, not fair, not fair,



Not fair! My little hairbrush!



Narrator: Having heard his lament, the Peach enters the scene. Himself in a towel, both Larry and the Peach are shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of...each other. But recognizing Larry's generosity, the Peach is thankful ...



Peach:



Thanks for the hairbrush.



Narrator:



Yes, good has been done here. The Peach exits the scene. Larry smiles, but, still feeling an emotional attachment for the hairbrush, calls out ...



Larry:



Take care of my hairbrush.



Take care, oh my hairbrush.



Take care, take care, don't dare not care,



Take care, nice hair, no fair, take care,



Take care ... of my hairbrush.



I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

He said to her, 閳ユ窔閳ユ獓 like a cheese burger...



and I might like a milk shake as well.閳?



She said to him, 閳ユ窔 can閳ユ獩 give you either.閳?And he said, 閳ユ窔sn閳ユ獩 this Burger Bell?閳?



She said, 閳ユ返es it is, but were closed now.



but we open tomorrow at 10閳?



He said, 閳ユ窔 am extremely hungry,



but I guess I can wait until then.閳?



閳ユゥause you're His cheeseburger



His yummy cheeseburger



He閳ユ獟l wait for you, yeah,



He閳ユ獟l wait for you,



Oh, you are his cheeseburger



His tasty cheeseburger



He閳ユ獟l wait for you.



Oh, he will wait for you.



He stayed at the drive-thru till sunrise.



He may have dozed off once or twice.



When he spotted a billboard for Denny閳ユ獨--



"Bacon and Eggs for half price!"



How could he resist such and offer?



He really needed something to munch.



Cheeseburger please do not get angry.



He閳ユ獟l eat and be back here for lunch!



閳ユゥause you're His cheeseburger



His precious cheeseburger



Be back for you.



He閳ユ獟l be back for you.



Won't be so long cheeseburger!



Oh, lovely cheeseburger!



Be back for you.



Oh, He閳ユ獟l be back for you.



閳ユゥause he loves you cheeseburger with all his heart!



And there ain`t nothin` gonna tear you two-oo apart!



And if the world suddenly ran out of cheese,



He would get down on his hands and knees



to see if someone accidentally dropped some cheese in the dirt!



And he would wash it off for you!



Wipe it off for you



Clean that dirty cheese off just for you...



You are His cheeseburger



`



I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

The best song about Christianity is the SONG OF THE LAMB-( Rev 15:3-4) Report It



I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

good song..good song..=]



Meows! =^-^=



edit: oh um...I dont know..no song can beat that. =P



OH wait! "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al..I LOVE that song..(though i hate rap..but w.e.)



I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

Pink Floyd- Learning to Fly



I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

Depeche Mode's "People are People".



I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

Stairway to Heaven.



A true classic.



I like this question. What song(s) do you think best represents you spiritually speaking?

"He's Alive" by Don Francisco



It may be from the late 70's or early 80's - but if you've never heard it - it is remarkably powerful.



It is told from Peter's viewpoint post crucifixion... dejected, disgusted with himself, ashamed because he failed the Christ he loved... then all at once is face to face with the wondrous love of a forgiving Lord in all His glory...



It makes me cry everytime.



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++