Sunday, November 29, 2009

Smooth Looking hair?

I have some split ends in the top layers of my hair (I am natural blonde with an assymetrical bob), I use Aussie Down Under mousse to build volume with a round metal brush. My hair never looks smooth even after I use a hair straightener. My split ends show. Is there some type of a serum or spray that I can use to keep the split ends in tact??



Smooth Looking hair?

i had really bad slit ends too and i used dove therapy shanpoo and conditioner.



it really helps rid of slpit ends!



try it.



Smooth Looking hair?

Your flat iron is most likely the reason for your split ends. Flat irons get so much hotter than a curling iron or a hair dryer. Heat is very damaging to your hair. When you straighten it, you should use a thermal protectant spray like Matrix's Sleek Look Iron smoother.



Smooth Looking hair?

I too have dry split ends I tried Biologe shampoo and conditioner and I love it! You can also use Procalaim serum I apply it to each strand before I use the iron and it looks really silk like. You can find these products at Sally's hair supplies good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++