Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help with a "tucked in" hair style?

I'm going to a formal event, and I need a cute (preferably DIY) style for my short (just above shoulders) hair. The style I had in mind is tucking the hair under, so it looks like a bob/loose bun thing, with some strands loose. I've seen it on the red carpet, but I'm not sure what the style is called, or how to pin it up like that. Pictures would be very helpful.



Help with a "tucked in" hair style?

you will need bobbypins, and when you wrap your hair in the back take a peice of hair and wrap it around your ponytail holder that way it will cover the holder up; and pin it underneath with a bobbypin.



Help with a "tucked in" hair style?

put your hair in a low pony tail, leaving a strip out. rap the pony round it's self and put a bobble over a few time's to secure it. then the strip you left out rap round the bun and secure under the bun with Kirby grips, pull out a few loose bits and their you go.



one of my personal bests is to curl the hair from the nape down, then loosely pin the curls up with Kirby grips leave a few trailing. it looks really stylish but effortless

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++