Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you lose face fat as you get older?

i'm 15 and rather thin at around 5"7 and 120 pounds. but my face is very chubby especially when i smile (it doesn't help that i have very fair skin as well!) is there a way to lose it? i already do quite a bit of exercise (around half an hour, 5 times a week) and eat mainly fruits and vegetables. i currently have a bob which i hate. would longer hair with highlights help slim the face.



Do you lose face fat as you get older?

yes



Do you lose face fat as you get older?

Hi,



I know how you feel, I've been there!



You could try:



http://www.PerfectCheekbones.com



I also had fat cheeks and when I started doing modeling I was looking desperately to find a way to reduce fat on my face and tone my cheekbones in order to look sexier



And thanks god I came across with this credible site that I achieve my goal in almost no time. (within the first 2 weeks I started seeing results)



To tell you the truth at first I was thinking that it might be some hype in that ebook but I took the risk and I purchased the ebook "How To Sculpt Sexy Cheekbones In 30 Days - Without Plastic Surgery"



I bought it for $37 but it worths! (not sure if the price is still the same as the owner had this on a special discount)



You can check it out at:



http://www.PerfectCheekbones.com



Anyway, I highly recommend it!



Have a great day



Georgek

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++