Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I get a bob? Need some help, please.?

I would like to try something new to my hair, like change my hair style. I was thinking about getting a bob, should I go for it and how much hair do I need?



Should I get a bob? Need some help, please.?

I would go for the bob. It would be sooo 1920s 30s!



Should I get a bob? Need some help, please.?

Bobs are cute and you can get a bob at any length. I think that if you have a round face its probably not a good idea. It makes the face look a little more round. High cheak bones are a plus with a bob.



Should I get a bob? Need some help, please.?

i would try a bill instead of a bob



Should I get a bob? Need some help, please.?

bobs are very cute go to www.redken.com to see pics and get the latest hair fashion info!!!



Should I get a bob? Need some help, please.?

might sound stupid... but what the hell's a bob?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++