Thursday, November 26, 2009

I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

I went to the salon to get a TRIM. Obviously the woman cutting my hair was incompetent. She basically gave me a bob. So short I can't even put it up in a ponytail. I've never had short hair and I don't know what to do with it. It's really short. What can I do?



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

Well you can buy some extensions they are really good



my mom has really short hair and she wear extensions and they looks natural so dont worry just go to sally's or some place and ask for extensions



Good luck =)



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

wear.a.hat



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

Hair grows



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

bobs r hot.. =)



I love girls with short hair xD



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

Haha that's totally what happened to me!! I just got a few headbands and straightened mine.. thats all you can do until it grows out =[



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

....you didn't notice when all the hair was coming off??



you should have said something...



...but it shouldn't be so bad, think of it this way now you won't have to spend so much time getting ready when you go out.



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

That has happened to me, too. I just wore slightly bigger headbands until my hair grew out more. :)



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

If I were you I would just kinda play around with it and see what you can do with it and what kind of look you can create. Make the best of it while you wait for it to grow out.



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

It sounds like you are very upset and every right you should be. You didn't get what you wanted. I certainly hope you didn't pay her for it.



Hair does everntually grown out. Until then, I suggest find new ways to wear it. If you can't put into ponytail then maybe twist your sides back and use small rubber bands to hold it up. Best thing to do is spend an evening playing in front of the mirror, buy lots of accessories and remember that all haircuts are terrible for the first week..........least mine are.



Good luck



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

I think that you could put your hair up in ways you could only do w/ short hair and start a trend!! Good luck!!



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

I feel for you. This has happened to me more than once. I rarely go to a professional now. Make sure you let this woman know you're unhappy and be insistent about what you wanted. Tell her boss and if that doesn't get you the results you want, make signs and go picket in front of the shop. (I just wish I had the guts to picket!) They'll start listening to what their customers want! As for the bob, get pix of women with bobs and play with it a bit. Curl it under, curl it over and make ringlets, feather it. You could also make sweet curls by twisting it in little "knots" that are held with rubber bands overnight and letting it down in the morning. The ends might still need some help with a curling iron, but it's awesome. If your hair has any texture, it might even go in an afro. Just apply some goop when it's wet, scrunch it like mad while blow drying. Try, try, try to enjoy it. Make sure you take pictures of yourself when you find a style or styles you like. You may not ever have your hair this short again. You don't have to tell the lady who cut it that you're having a good time. She should've listened no matter how you feel in the end.



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

ok i think i can help u with this one. Well first uneed to tell the person that cut ur hair what she did. then u can curl it or do something like that but if ur scared of it get some hair jell and try to do something u would like.



I just got a horrible haircut. What can I do?

well i don't know if bandannas are alowed at ur school, but i had a TERRIBLE haircut and i covered it up with one for 2 weeks and when i took it off, people asked me if i had a new haircut! nobody even noticed my hair under the bandanna, i could'nt believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++