Thursday, November 26, 2009

Updated Quest - Hairstyle? Pic included?

I'm 40ish and going back to work after an extended absence. I'd like to freshen up my hairstyle. I'm growing my hair from an A-Line bob that was just below the jawline. I really liked the cut but am split between growing it out and keeping it short. Husband wants it to grow of course. Currently my hair is almost shoulder length and has been thinning. My hair is dark brown and has a slight curl which makes it very hard to blow dry to a perfectly straight bob without a stylist. Not to mention I don't spend a lot of time doing my hair. I have a round face, wear glasses and am trying to stay away from extreme layers - makes my hair look too thin. Any suggestions?



35 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details



15 minutes ago



Here's a link to my photo - hope I don't scare anyone! My camera sucks lol.



http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welco...



Updated Quest - Hairstyle? Pic included?

what i think is:



you really need a makeover



try lighter shade for your hair



cut it in layers if its shoulder length



if blow dryer is not enough to style it use flat iron



you can buy an extra small one you can put it in your hand bag to use anywhere



foundation or concealer for your skin if you don't like makeup that much



please attach a pic after the makeover



good luck with the new job



Updated Quest - Hairstyle? Pic included?

u scared the living **** out of me!!! i agree get rid of the pic plzz dont kill anyone elses lives!!! i just about had a heart attack!!! good god!!! ahhhh..........no offense.......



Updated Quest - Hairstyle? Pic included?

I'm 49,and like long hair like your husband does.But females with shorter hair styles get more respect,taken more seriously in the work place.P.S. your kinda cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++