Thursday, November 26, 2009

A bob haircut?

what do you think of a bob haircut? pros, cons, pictures? right now my hair is halfway down my back in layers, and i have side swept bangs. i want to try something new, but i can't make up my mind... ahhhh



A bob haircut?

If you want a bob that will turn under, then ask the stylist to do an undercut. That's where the underneath sections are cut slightly shorter than the sections that fall down over that, so the hair will naturally want to curve under. If you want the bob to have a tendency to flip on the ends, then have the underneath sections slightly shorter. A straight bob, if you want it to be board straight, have it all blunt cut the same exact length. If you decide to go with the bob, you might consider starting with shoulder length, you can always go shorter, To go from halfway down your back to chin length is drastic, and you might feel sort of naked at first.



A bob haircut?

Dont do it girl! Its personal choice but i wouldnt. Short hair is awful! YOu cant do anything with it at all thats the only style you have. If you want a change go for shorter but not that short. Like armpit. Then get lots of layers to shake things up. But dont go to short or you will regret it!



A bob haircut?

I think it is a bad idea to get that haircut. It is very 80's. how old are you ? If you are a young girl, than OK. But as an adult, nah pass on it. If you want something different, get layers. A Bob haircut is kinda funny looking and you can't wear it up. Sometimes you may want to put your hair up in a pony-tail to get it out of your face.



A bob haircut?

Hi, my hair was about a little below my shoulders about a week ago, I then decided to cut it to a "modified" bob type, Its now just below my chin, and i have short layers, To make it look less "bob" like thats why its called modified, I also have side swept bangs, and let me tell you something, i never want to have my hair long again.



I LOVE my hair, I had really thick hair, and now my hair is thinner, Also, i can curl it and get a really cute look, or straigten it an dhave a "more punk" look, or i can make it look professional. What ever i feel like looking like my hair can FINALLY accomodate. And my hair is wavy sort of and its really annoying, and i don't even need to STRAIGTEN my hair anymore its perfect :) I don't have my computer with me otherwise i'd post a picture...sorry.



A bob haircut?

i wouldnt do a bob, but it would look really cute if you got it cut to your shoulders with the side bangs. good luck!!



A bob haircut?

Please dont do if your older then 10!!



A bob haircut?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Bob Hairstyle-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++