Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to get it like at the salon?

I got my hair cut in an inverted bob (Victoria Beckham or Rihanna) and they styled it at the salon perfectly. Whenever I try to style it, it just turns out wavy and not 'poofy' or straight. I don't want to use hot products a lot, yet not using hairspray or gel a lot, for my hair gets greasy very easy. Help?



How to get it like at the salon?

call them and ask them what they used . it might be some kinda styling gel and you might have to buy it or you might have to have a special tool to do it with



How to get it like at the salon?

use some kind of smoothing liquid spray treatment everytime you wish to style it to make it softer and manageable, but i think in your case you would have to use the hot products, to make it straight, i dont think there is anything else you can do?....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++