Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I wear the wig?

I had hair extensions and had them removed and my hair is in a Posh Spice bob which I hate. Can't cut anymore off and it's taking ages to grow. Don't want to fork out another $2000 for extensions so last weekend, a friend and I went to a wig shop and I bought this cool wig, everyone thinks it's so realistic. Anyway I'm involved in this charity event and went to my first meeting last month (so have only met some of the people one time), I have another meeting tonight and there will be a lot of people there - should I wear the wig or go au natral?



Should I wear the wig?

The very first thing that pops to mind is that erin and pokey are going to be accusing you of being "deceptive". Wigs on your horses and now a wig for you LOL. I would wear whatever made me feel pretty. Movie stars do it all the time and nobody ever thinks a thing about it.



Should I wear the wig?

nooo



Should I wear the wig?

no



Should I wear the wig?

go natural.



Should I wear the wig?

wigs are creepy



Should I wear the wig?

definitely wear it if it looks good!!!



Should I wear the wig?

no



Should I wear the wig?

Wear the wig if u don't like the natural look. You won't believe how many people in the entertainment industry wear wigs. I'm a fashion model and I wear them all the time, it keeps you from damaging your hair....they r great!!



Should I wear the wig?

wear what makes you feel comfortable



Should I wear the wig?

If no one notices that it is a wig, they will think nothing of it. If they notice it is a wig, you will start them gossiping about you, wondering if you have cancer or whether you are going bald or whether you are just a weirdo. Don't do it. Just embrace your natural hair until it grows out.



Should I wear the wig?

maybe try out the wig in a less serious situation first, see how people react and then decide.



Should I wear the wig?

Natural please, use plenty of good washings to thoughen and strenthen your hair, use products to make a design that will make you happy for a while.



Seriously, 2000閳? are you mad. And you already did it.



It is like.. the most useless moneyspending i have ever seen.



Why don't you just buy diamants to feed your pigs?



And the wig. You aren't old, you aren't in need of it. Please!



Should I wear the wig?

well its totaly upto you do u feel more comfortable wearing it and more confident in it beczause if you do you should deffo wear it !



Should I wear the wig?

If the wig is really cool and looks like your own natural hair I say go for it, as girl you can get away with things like that, as long as it does n't look like something that was hiding in the back of britney spear's closet. I'm still trying to get over that LOL



Should I wear the wig?

I think you should wear it. what ever you feel comfortable(beatiful) in.



Should I wear the wig?

noooooooo (u should do wat u think is best)



Should I wear the wig?

If you are going to wear it make sure in is very snug. Like if you fall you really don't want the wig to fall off your head. That might be a little embarrassing.



I think you should wear the wig if that's what you feel more comfortable with, but you asking makes me think your not totally comfortable.



If everyone thinks it's real, wear it. If not go natural and maybe wear a cute turtle neck. Short hair with a turtleneck looks so Chic. GOOD LUCK !!! :)



Should I wear the wig?

i feel you should go with what ever you want to instead of what others think. because some people are going to say the wig then others will say natural. its how you want to present yourself.



Should I wear the wig?

I have had wigs in the past - I had short hair and wanted longer hair. They are fun, but if you are going to a club or party or something.



There is nothing wrong with short hair, you just have a crappy cut. I would go to a hairdresser that can keep the length that you have but cut and style it differently so you like it.



good luck! :)



Should I wear the wig?

Tough call.



If you really really hate your hair I'd say yes, wear the wig - but are you then going to be self conscious of the wig ??



personally I'd probably put a hat on or hide in a cupboard until it grew !



Should I wear the wig?

Hi Lisa



I think if you haven't met many of the people, I think this would be the perfect time to take your wig for a trial run. You bought it, you like it, so why leave it sitting in a box? Wear some clothes you feel good in and have fun tonight.



Good luck with your charity event!



Should I wear the wig?

When my mother turned 30, she cut off her long hair b/c she thought she was "old."



On my 30th birthday, we bought hair pieces...good ones, mind you, from a lady who showed us how to wear them. I had two, one kind of a spirally thing and one kind of a full, wavy one. They had a drawstring, you could let them in or out...I usually put my natural hair up into a pony tail and fitted the piece around it, snugged it with a couple of hair pins. It was a mesh construction so you could pull your own hair through it...I was amazed at how real it looked.



I say wear it and have fun, you deceptive woman, you! ;o)



Should I wear the wig?

I debated answering this or not but I think you should go natural. When I hear wig, I think of my mom when she had breast cancer and had no hair. I'd go as myself.



Should I wear the wig?

I think thats a lot better honestly and totally hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++