Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HaiR Q plz!?

Hey guys! I'm a 5'2" girl and used to have my hairalmost down to my butt. It was really fun to curl and look cutesy but I recently cut it off to donate it to locks of love. Its now at about 1" above my shoulder... a posh kind bob. And now that spring break is around the corner, is there a cheap way I can get some mid back length hair extensions that will stand up to a beach? :( I was thinking of real hair extensions but i dunno how much that is... Just know i really dang miss my hair.



HaiR Q plz!?

At Sally's they sell real hair starting off around 30$ and up.



HaiR Q plz!?

i used to have really long hair, and i put extentions in it right after i cut my hair, i used the track and glue in extentions, but they itched my head, and they got loose verry easily, my friends use the clip in extentions, they look real too, but you would need to reclip them in everytime you shower, and i'm not sure if they would work on a beach.



I'm sorry if that wasn't what you were looking for.



HaiR Q plz!?

Try Above All. That's where I got my highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++