Sunday, June 20, 2010

AFRO TWISTS kinda like Marley's and face shape? (Professional advice appreciated!)?

I've been growing my hair out for abit and i found some pics of Bob Marley with what looks like Afro Twists.



LINK:http://weblogsky.com/berlinbites/teacup....



I realize that his were probably not done at a salon...



so I wanted to know how to get Afro twists? someone described them as mini dreads to me but im not sure....I also wanted to know what my face shape would be considered: i ask my friends an stuff but no one can decide what shape it is :( thanks! (oh and advice on a style that would better suit my face shape would be cool if anyone feels like suggesting) Thanks!



LINK: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23798713@N0...



AFRO TWISTS kinda like Marley's and face shape? (Professional advice appreciated!)?

those are locs, he started his locs the neglecting way. meaning he just washed his hair and didn't comb it, that's how they formed naturally.



AFRO TWISTS kinda like Marley's and face shape? (Professional advice appreciated!)?

its basclly a nought so you can tangle it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++