Sunday, June 20, 2010

I love the nicole richie hairstyle...?

i love the bob and the side bang but whenever i do my hair (my routine is wash it, blow dry it with a round brush, then straighten it with my Chi) it doesnt come out as sleek. and when i just straighten it, it comes out too straight. (my hair is originally curly) what can i do?



I love the nicole richie hairstyle...?

I'm surprised her hair hasn't fallen out yet. She's too damn skinny. Give that girl a rice cake or something before she wastes away to nothing. I guess her hair looks pretty cool but she can afford to have a hairstylist do it for her every day.



I love the nicole richie hairstyle...?

Take a picture of nicole richie and give it to your hairstylist and have her/him show you how to do it and what to put in it =]



I love the nicole richie hairstyle...?

Go to your hair stylist and show her a picture of Nicole Richie you really like and ask her if it would look good on you. Then ask her to cut your hair just like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++