Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Desperate but not too fancy hairCut!?? [still a student]?

I'm 14 this year, have thin and fine hair if this helps. I have a heart shaped face and quite chubby at my lower cheeks. My hair is now few inches from my shoulder, side bangs. Have been thinking of getting a bob but don't know if it suits me. But my hair canNot be fancy and punk, my school laws are strict :S



So..any ideas/recommendations? :D



(photos pleasee! i need to show the hairstylist!



hairstylists in my country are *ugh!* , there was twice when different hairstylists screwed up my hair )



Desperate but not too fancy hairCut!?? [still a student]?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/features/img/...



I think Nicole Richie's hair would suit you, as far as I can tell. In this pic, her hair is slightly above her shoulders (a tad longer in the front). How do you feel about bangs? Personally, I think most girls look great with bangs (maybe not just like Nicole's). I have thin hair, too and I wear my hair in a bob. Also, I really like Paris Hilton's hair in this picture when it was a bit shorter. http://www.celebrity-styletalk.com/image...



Hope I was of some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++