Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think about a bob?

I hate when people post pictures of themselves....but I really need an unbiased opinion



Me:



http://i4.tinypic.com/6t2qirb.jpg



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6kqypnl%26amp;...



Haircut (I like the one on the right better...ignore the person..haha):



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6og20yd



About my hair:



I have thick, wavy hair (I straighten it everyday generally) I have had long hair all of my life (those pictures of me are of my mom recent haircut...the shortest it has ever been). I really want to try something new....and I want to try a bob... but I'm not sure how it would look...what do you think?



What do you think about a bob?

I think you'd look great with a bob. I'd go more with the Tila Tequila cut, I think it's called a stacked bob, where the back is shorter then the front. I have a coworker with same haircut and she has wavy hair. Some days she wears it straight, sometimes she wears it wavy and it looks great both ways.



I say go for it. Think about how much time you'll cut styling your hair. :o)



What do you think about a bob?

sure, go 4 it !



What do you think about a bob?

I love the way tila got her hair, it would look wondrful on u.



What do you think about a bob?

I think it would look very cute on you, but it might be a big change from having long hair. As long as you're fine with cutting it that short, then go ahead. I think it would look great!



What do you think about a bob?

I like your hair the way it is now and i dont like bobs. I think you should look into other options. But that is my opinion....



What do you think about a bob?

It would look nice on you.The only thing i would do is get some layering around the face.You have a strong jaw line so you need layers around the face to soften the jawline.Also try some side bangs



What do you think about a bob?

I have thick wavy hair also, so if you get a bob like Tila Tequila's, you would have to blow-dry it to make it look like that, otherwise it would like like short, wavy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++