Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairdresser nightmare?

I've had short hair for most of my life, but I can't seem to find a decent hairdresser these days!!! Every cut I've had over the past few years has just been terrible and I'm so sick!



I have now decided to grow my hair a little.



I would like a layered bob, but I'd like it to be wavy and a little curled instead of straight as I hate my straight hair. I know straight is fashionable at the moment, but I don't suit it.



How would it be possible to get some wavy hair without putting curlers in each morning? I wash my hair each morning and have the kids to get ready, so I don't have time to mess around styling it.



What kind of style could I ask for?



Hairdresser nightmare?

Girl i think your easiest solution would be to get a very loose perm! When you get a loose perm your hair isnt tight curls just lose and wavy and it stays in for a while so even if you dont want to do your hair in the morning all you have to do is wash it and its curly when it's dry! and you can straightnen it if you dont like it. Loose perms are a very nie style i think you should try it. :) Good Luck!!



Hairdresser nightmare?

a perm? it hink perms are less damaging these days. or a body wave.



Hairdresser nightmare?

grow it long!



Hairdresser nightmare?

try some strong mousee and scuch ya hair with a diffuse takes 5 min if that xxxx



Hairdresser nightmare?

just ask for a bob with layers and ask them to scrunch dry not straighten your hair, and as for styling it yourself very easy use a strong hold gel and scrunch dry with a diffuser on your dryer takes around 10 mins max....



Hairdresser nightmare?

best thing is to find a picture and take it in with you to show them



Hairdresser nightmare?

Hi nothing wrong with short hair you sound lovely. Bobs too are classic and a layered bob would be good too. It just your luck geeting a good haircut. If you see someone with a good haircut in the street ask them who cuts it. Lots of women seem fed up with salons theses day why not check out local barbers too that has women in them you might be surprised at how good a cut you can get there and lots cheaper.



Hairdresser nightmare?

perm for the curls...but natural curling is WAY better for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++