Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need some updo's and styles appropriate for my age!?

I'm 20. It seems like every hair do I try, I seem like I'm trying to make myself "look younger" ya know?



I have an a-line bob...please give me suggestions and tips I can use for my hair.



Need some updo's and styles appropriate for my age!?

First of all, I think A-Line bobs are great, and should be left alone, besides there isn't much you can do with them, other than the 90's clip flip. if you have strong enough features you should just cut it off, give it a little texture, some people should just never have hair. If not, use some sort of gel holder (Bed Head is best) and slick it back with a diagonal part going the opposite way of your regular part (side part of course) wear some fierce earrings (really sparkly studs or simple dangles/hoops) and instant sophistication. It's completely age appropriate Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++