Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Extentions?

I am 38yrs old and have alway and never been able to have long hair. I have very baby fine hair and when it gets past a certain length is looks unhealthy and scraggly. I go to an AVEDA salon in my area and recently inquired about hair extentions...Only 2 people in the salon specialize in this. The extention is 100% pecent human hair and a glue like bonding technique is used to adhere these beauties on to my own hair. They are to last apprx 3-6 months with proffesional maintanece every few weeks.. they also start at $1500.00 and takes approx 3-6 hours to do. I have a stacked bob now and the stylist thinks I would need a full "bundle" (1500).



Does anyone no can they be reatached after the 1st budle has reached it's 3-6 month life expectancy? Am I to old for long locks? What are the reprecussions of this process?



Hair Extentions?

Hair Extensions are Fabulous! When I 'm feeling glamorous, I wear extensions to enhance my fabulousness! I have a full head of thick hair that will grow very long if I let it but I'd rather extend in case I feel the need for short hair the following week. Human hair is the best because you're able to style it as you would your own. The bond is perfectly safe but have it professionally removed, they use a bond removing lotion or shampoo that prevents breakage. I'm not sure whether the bundle can be re-attached or not, I would think that it depends on the shape of it after the months of wear and styling. You would have to ask the stylist to be sure. Stop worrying so much, you're NEVER too old to look your best. You'll look FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++